Monday, February 13, 2012

016 PR Invincible Redesign

So over at Project Rooftop ( http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/ ) they posted the designs for their Invincible: Viltrimite Vogue contest. There are some awesome redesigns over there so go check it out.
Here is my final version. It was the first time I've done a completely 100% digital drawing to completion so I was quite pleased with it. I did the whole thing one afternoon sitting on my mom's couch while visiting, so the digital move was out of necessity.

And here is the initial design sketch that I did in a coffee shop with my roomie. I wish I could say I spent more time designing this and planning it out, but really, this was just the first thing that popped onto the page. Quite quickly as well. Not perfect, but I'm happy with it.

MRG

No comments: